Last week I was surprised by being nominated for another blogger award (see the previous one here). This time it was the Shine on one by the stylish gents from the Attire Club – the ultimate reading destination for all interested in male fashion with a sophisticated point of you.
Now, there are some rules “attached” to this award, of course, which are the following: speak about the person/blog who offered you the award, insert the award image, say 7 things about yourself and finally make your nominations, and make it 15. Ideally, you will let know everyone about being nominated, so they can do the same then.
Here are the 7 things you might not know about me..
How was your blog born?
After I finished university I needed another project, and also to keep track of my inspirations. By the time it has evolved a lot, and at the moment it is my personal online diary of design, fashion and all things related to being a woman.
What is the most important thing in your life?
I don’t think I could choose just 1 – there are many important things in my life, such as love, health and self realization.
Do you have any other passions?
Ha, this was a tricky one. I’d like to think that I’m not a blog-geek, but I am, indeed. Everything, all my other passions sum up to my blog anyway, and it takes up most of my free time. Actually, most of my time at all. But, by blogging I don’t mean just the actual writing part, it is so much more than that. It includes all the research, going to events, meeting people, taking photos, so it is a pretty complex passion of mine.
Are you an ambitious person or are you one who likes to get carried away?
I’m definitely a day-dreamer, and get ambitiously carried away most of the time.
What is your style?
I like being comfortable, especially since I’ve been living in London – running around in high heels all day was ok back home, but here it would be a suicide. Most of my cloth is black, tweaking them with some colorful accessories – I think I am more eclectic inside than what I allow to be seen on the surface.
What is your favorite place?
Home – wherever it is, whatever it means. Living abroad for years somewhat distorts the idea of home…
What is a quote that characterizes you?
“The world can be amazing when you are slightly strange.”
Now it’s time for the nominations to bloggers all over the world:
- Csalar Bence – a Hungarian conceptual style & fashion blog
- Kukolina – life with a toddler in Thailand and Barcelona
- Fashmongers – fashion and style from Turkey
- The Grand Optimist – fighting depression and anxiety in New Zealand
- Carylal Melor – beauty and fashion from Australia
- Flight of the fat girl – plus size from Montreal
- Klaus and Heidi’s blog – interior design & decor from London
- Bell & Smokey – lifestyle and fashion from England
- Betuleves – health and paleo from Szeged
- Beauty in Beta – beauty, cats and love from Hertfordshire
- Decorator’s Notebook – all things design and inspiration from Somerset
- Dievca – sensual fashion and BDSM from somewhere cool I guess
- Blogvictims – dreamy fashion from Switzerland
- The Cole Collection – outfits from a fab mom from South Africa
- Stylemoca – fashion and inspiration from all over the world